READ MORE »
Its grains are very pretty and have a very dense dark color. Its aroma is intense and very warm with floral and resinous notes.
This is a very powerful pepper to be used sparingly.
Sri Lanka Black Pepper
Meet the producer
READ MORE »
Importer of spices and peppers, Gérard Vives research in areas of production, the best spices in the world. Once selected, they are immediately sent to France by plane to be conditioned. This allows to offer Gérard Vives peppers and spices as fresh as possible, but also of precise origin.
Great Chefs trusting Gérard Vives are numerous.
The black pepper from Sri Lanka will be adequate with:
- red meats, fat fishes (mackerels, sardines, anchovy, tuna, eel)
- brown and tomato sauces, pizza, vegetables (Swiss chard, red cabbage, lenses, chickpea)
- marinades, delicatessen, cottage cheeses
- fruit-based salad, compote, fruits in the syrup or jams (strawberries, cherries, figs, peaches, pineapple)
- desserts with chocolate (cream, foam, fondant, softness, cakes)
This product is in stock. At edélices.com, we ship your orders every business day, complete your order before 11am and your package will be sent within the day.